argh. school this 2days have been really bad. I feel so rotten now. I started the day so wrong yesterday and the big tick off by missA in front of all those sec1s really embarrassed me. I'm not blaming her for scolding me cos I know I was in the wrong. but she could at least not humiliate me in front of so many juniors. and then making me go up stage to look like a total fool. Whatever. and today... I don't want to talk much about it. Thinking of it already makes me feel so sad. I need to work hard. I really do. My only concern now's that I won't get to go. Okay. I really don't wish to even think about it.
I think I'm changing. For the worst. I don't know why no one notices it. but I do. I can feel it coming from within me. I don't know what's happening to me. My life is just so filled with disappointment now. I've no idea what to do about it.
last logged in- 12:28:00 AM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!