had OBS profilling session yeasterday after school. i thought the session would be really short and would end about 1hour later but little did i know the whole session actually lasted for 3whole hours! and to think i was planning to go home early to study. argh. but the good thing's that i really enjoyed myself at the course. the obs instructors are such funny people. and steph was obviously REALLY DEPRESSED when the whole session eneded but at least she drew on her beloved's hand. haha. i'm so mean. oops. anyway, the whole session was a debrief thing about the survey we did before the holidays so they analyzed the survey and came up with stuff about our character. my report was cool though some was quite untrue. heh. but we gave back the report to the school so i can't really remember what it said already. heh.
had weights training today. everything was pretty the same except that me and jocey did weights first and we did the whole thing so quickly that we were so proud of ourselves. yeah! haha. and we cheated a little too but who cares about that part. not the point. heh. but it's still quite impossible to do heavy weights for shoulder press but we're helping each other. haha. and so after training the seniors for whatever reason went crazy and started doing our usual chereographing of weird dances and all. today's dance was father abraham and it had many pairs of eyes staring at us in amazement. haha. it's so fun to go crazy with netballers. you guys rock :) went home with steph after that and she was once again talking about her beloved obs instructors and all. haha.
I will go where you send me
Jesus take me now I am Yours
I am Yours
I lay my life on the altar
Everything I give to you alone
Here I am
chinese Os listening compre tmr! oh my goodness. i'm so dead for that. but by faith i'll believe that i'll do well. yeah! confidence is good. that's what i'd learnt after many years of taking exam after exam. haish. and i'm so excited for dance tmr! think we should be starting on the chereography for church opening. cool. it'll be cool. definitely!
last logged in- 11:19:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!