I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength
Found this verse pretty meaningful all of a sudden. i guess when you go through different incidents in your life, you'll find that some songs actually apply alot to the current situation that you're facing in your life. o never mind. i don't really know how to explain this so i hope you'll understand.
i really believe God's really going to move strongly in youth alpha. everytime i pray for the event, there's just a joy in me that many people will get saved and blessed. i can't wait for tmr's first session to start.
"Dear Lord,
I want to commit the whole youth alpha programme up into your hands. I want to pray Lord that your presence will just be so strong throughout the whole programme and that you'll touch and bless each participant through youth alpha. i pray Lord for all the non-believers that they'll feel so comfortable and welcomed to youth alpha and that you'll just minister to them each so strongly. I believe Lord that youth alpha is where all these non-believers will get touched by you and eventually accept you as their personal Lord and Saviour. I pray Lord also for the whole atmosphere of love to be present in each session each week and that all megalifers will continue to bring their pre-believing friends down for youth alpha. i just want to commit this whole event up to you.
In Jesus' name,
Amen!
last logged in- 11:37:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!