This message is to all my lit project group members (don’t think you guys will read this but oh well..): I’m really sorry that I didn’t even lift a finger in our lit project. I promise I’ll make it up by doing something. I will! I’m really sorry. I really thank you guys for all your hard work put in =)
ning totally rocks! But I’m so sad that she’s so sad today… it just had to rain and it just had to be a bad day for her on her sweet 16. oh well. All will go well for you girl! Cheer up alright? I really enjoyed your bbq party!
you guys are the best! I love you guys so so so much! Anyway, me and lau’s birthday are next! Hooray! Haha.
I’ve got to do something about it. Definitely.
last logged in- 11:26:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!