I’ve learnt many valuable things through the synergiz conference. But one of the most important one is learning to worship god in a different way. I always hear people saying that we as Christians should praise God with all we have. I only knew and understood that as head knowledge but I didn’t really know what it really meant and how I was to do so until I experience all 3nights of synergiz planet shakers concert. I learnt the true meaning of undignified worship to God. I’ve a totally different feeling within me when I worship now. It’s a total different feeling that I haven’t experience in my 7years of being a Christian before. Now, I can’t wait to worship God. I feel like worshipping Him 24/7! It’s such a great feeling that’s beyond description. Let’s just say it’s only between me and God =)
last logged in- 11:48:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!