I’m going for birthday celebration later with my three dearest friends later, lau, ning and xian! They’ll the best buddies that anyone could have I tell you. Anyhow, we’re suppose to watch a movie today BUT the busy-always KOH sisters are once again busy so we decided to just settle for a birthday celebration dinner for me. Haha.
Oh! Oh! Oh! I finally got a new phone! Samsung 330C from my parents! And I got an MP3 as well for my birthday too! I can’t believe they actually gave me those. I feel like such a lucky daughter. Thanks!
Now for the bad news. I’ve a chem. And A MATHS test this coming week! Argh! I must not fail both! Oh. Guess what? The chem. CA’s on my birthday. Argh. And I got amk match on that day as well. Double Argh. Just hope that I’ll play well and shoot well and dearest miss lee won’t scold me. Anyway, miss lee’s tummy’s so big already! So exciting. Haha.
last logged in- 4:16:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!