ENTRIES.
LINKS.
TAGBOARD.
take me to that secret place
where I can only see Your face
let Your face shine on us
then the world will know You live
my feet are planted on this rock
and I will not be shaken
at the feet of Jesus
that's where I want to be
my heart is captivated, Lord
by You alone
You're everything I need
all that I require
hallelujah
Your love makes me sing
x Wednesday, November 10, 2004
haven't updated for a real long time cuz i either
a) didn't have the time to
b) was too lazy to
haha. ciao.
last logged in- 12:53:00 AM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!
pics
`training at knc
`daisy tan carnival1
`daisy tan carnival2
`vjc funfair
`shannon's birthday
`step
`national day
`cross country
`mrs tan's wedding
links
1e5'04
2e5'04
3e6'05
aaron
abigail
abigail
aishah
alicia
alyssa
amanda leung
amanda ong
amelia
amelia
amelia
andrea
andrea&sheryl
angela
ann
audrey
aza
azidah
bimin
camelia
caroline
caron
chanel
charlene&shermin
charles
charmainechia
charmainelow
cherylng
cheryltan
chunkiat
claire
clarissa
crystal
dahlia
dawn
delia
diane
dorea
emeline
eunice
evelyn
farhanah
farhanah
fawn
felicia
gerlaine
germaine
grace
hafizah
hanisah
hannah
jacqueline
janice
jiayu
jocelyn
jocelynling
jocina
jodine
joy
kerri
kimberly ang
kimberly oh
li-na
lingxiu
may
melissa
meryl
nadiah
nataliewoh
natalieyeo
netballjuniors
netballseniors
nicol
patrina
pauline
pearlyn&sherlene
qinwei
rachel chai
rachel ong
rachel yong
reeta
rury
samantha
samuel
sarah
serene
shanhong
shannon
sheena
shermin
shermin&xiaoxian
sheryl
shirin
sijie
simin
stefanie
sophia
tasia
therese
tkgscell
trili
tszman
vanessa
vivien
vivienne
weeling
weeshan
xinyi
xiaojiao
xiaotian
xiaoxian
xiaoxuan
yihui
yixiu
yvonne
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
forum avatar graphics