Science was a killer. Multiple choice section not too bad but the options quite close and tricky. Some questions are totally twisted but I guess it should be okay. But section B was horrible! All so hard! I almost died. And halfway through I caught the flu bug frm my mama and brother and was sneezing away. No tissue somemore! How torturing! After taken medicine just now better already. Phew! I want to do well for the rest of the papers. Anyway, section C was okay too except that some parts here and there blah. Hopefully will be able to pass. Actually should be okay I guess. I think the problem is I didn’t study hard enough. And the nutrient and carbon cycle never come out at all! Think mr ho forgot about that few chapters. Haha. That’s good actually cause I didn’t even study those chapters AT ALL. Cause I didn’t have time so was panicking away cause I thought he cycles confirm come out. Almost died but THANK GOD it didn’t come out. Yeah!
So after exam didn’t bother to stay back and study but went straight home with Janice cause was sick and wanted to rest and all. Talked about the paper, irritating people, hair and blah. Haha. Miss talking to her loads. Right jan? heh.
Tmr’s hcl1 paper. Hope it’ll not be hard. Hope my Chinese vocab will flow and flow like the wind in the sky. Haha. Really don’t want to drop hcl. It’ll be such a waste. Haish. Friday’s lit. haven’t read roll of thunder and blah! I’m dead once again. Going offline in 4 minutes time to go mug for Chinese tmr and lit. heh. Hope all will go well.
Must stay firm. Must stay firm. Must stay firm. Must stay firm. Must stay firm.
last logged in- 2:01:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!