Once again here. Suppose to be mugging since 2pm but I decided to add this entry first. Heh. Actually it’s just an excuse cause got a lot of nice people to talk to now. Heh. Had chi paper1 in the morning just now, it was quite ok actually. Thought it’ll be much harder. I wrote chao short for my gong han so I sort of screwed that up. My compo was ok but it was in a big mess cause I arrowed up a lot of words and all. But I don’t care. No time to rewrite anyway. Mdm hariyati invigilated our class. We were at 2e7 taking the exam. Felt quite funny looking out to the end of the classroom block. Heh. For the past 3 papers I always have this feeling that I’ll find a phone inside my pencil box and it’ll suddenly ring during the exam. Don’t know why but I just have this weird feeling. So I’ll check and double check again. Think I’m too paranoid. I just don’t want to be caught cheating when I’m not. Then all my efforts will go to waste. The express Chinese paper ended 1/2h earlier and they were walking out of class smiling. So jealous kaes. I was still there waiting for the time to pass. I don’t need 2h to do one composition and 1 letter writing. Its too much time. And the time was passing so slowly. I don’t know how many million times I read and re-read my answer scripts. Then Mdm hariyati gave us strings to tie our answer scripts but there weren’t even holes for us to put our strings thru! I felt so dumb so raised up my hand to ask her. Then she say ‘poke a hole.” She said it so cutely that I was laughing away. The way she say poke was so childish. She was poking her finger in the air. Haha. Hopefully my compo won’t right out of point. Heh. Anyway, Shannon passed my class when I was halfway checking my scripts and she whispered my name so loudly I almost died of embarrassment. She was telling me to go play netball after the exam. So I was like super eager to get out of my seat to play but the time just passed so slowly. When it was finally 10pm I rushed down to play. Haha. The wonderful team which included me, Jan, non n steph won! I don’t know why Jan called us ‘A TEAM’, shall ask her.
Went home with Renée, Jan n nad after that. Talked to Jan once again. And we did quite a bad thing. Shall not say it here. Haha. But we were stating facts! Whatever.
Lit tmr. All the best.
last logged in- 3:09:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!