Okaes. Nad just made me feel so guilty for blogging during exam periods. Just that I need to take a break!!! If not I’ll probably explode. So..ya..
Lit was considered okay except that I didn’t have time to finish doing! But the good thing is that I wrote at least SOMETHING for each question so I’ll get a little marks. But actually I was feeling quite happy while writing my answers cause I suddenly realized I enjoyed writing lit stuff and all. Then I suddenly thought that I should take pure lit but its kind of unpredictable so I’ll stick to elec. Nonnon just told me today that the seniors say our school lit teachers all not good since mr cornor left. Haish. So sad. I really enjoy the subject. Neway, I didn’t realize that I had no time until half the time was over so I was quite screwed. Then I was rushing like mad but at the same time trying to calm myself time with my ‘slow and steady wins the rest’ and trying to cool down and continue writing like mad. My hand was so dead tired after writing so much and it felt so loose like it was going to drop any moment. Haha. It was kind of trembling too. So scary. Maybe I shouldn’t write so hard. Heh. And I obviously didn’t have time to check too. Okaes. Its like I did questions with parts A and B then I allocated ½ hour for each of the 4 questions. Then I used ½ hour to answer part A of the question so I was like dead all the way and tried to rush it out in the last 10 minutes but there was obviously no time and I was so sad. Hopefully my finished questions will pull my marks up. Haish.
Anyway, there’s a good news which everyone will find me bhb saying this again. Hahaha. I got highest in class for history (I think!) 87.5 (I think!). I just realized I forgot my own marks. Haha. Anyway I’m not trying to be proud just that I seldom do well in subjects so must take this chance to say. Haha. But the bad news is I deprove 9.1 marks! (I think!) ahh! But its still an A1 so not too bad. Heh.
Played netball after exam once again. Haha. Seems like a daily routine to us. It was a super luffy and crappy game once again. What you expect from netballers. Haha. The game was obviously full of offences and cheating but who case. We had fun. Just as long we don’t crap during real games. Heh. Then halfway thru cause of the heat and too much laughing I suddenly couldn’t breathe and I realized that I played netball when I’m still sick. So I called for ‘halftime’ and we rested. Oh yes. Anyway while playing our ball was 2cm away from hitiing this woman’s car. Haha. Everyone was like PHEW! But then the ball hit this MERCS lady’s car and she was quite angry. Then during half time ms tan came taking the ball we threw very far away and told us we can’t play anymore cause mdm lee say TOO HOT. I almost fainted when she said that. Then we were quite pissed and all but what to do. She took our ball. Haish.
Finally met steph after that and went to airport to study. On 76 bus this 3 sec1 girls sitting beside us were so NOT obviously listening to our conversation. When we said funny things, they laughed. When we did funny things –points to nonnon-, hey laughed. So NOT obvious right? Only the blur kukoo steph didn’t realize. Haha. Who cares lah. They are irritating. Obviously had a crappy time once again at BK while thinking about our tough maths questions. Met Amelia, pea and jocey too. Crapped with them and blah. Don’t bother to go into details. Then ms tan came and helped us with our maths. She’s really chao good. Okaes. She’s a maths teacher. Heh. Then she showed us her wedding cards and she looked SO happy. Just like what a ready to get married young woman will be. Haha. Guess her wedding will be fun too..
David yeo’s out! –sobs- just found out he’s quite a sweet guy. Chris really should be out! I know he’s cute but SI is suppose to be on vocals not looks! That’s why jessea shouldn’t be out too! Jerry should be out too. Haish. And I just realized sly is quite cute in a cute way. Okaes. I’m mad. Tian must be puking away. You should have seen the way she screamed each time she saw chris on tv. Quotes from her ‘ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!1 hao3 shuai!!!!!!!!!!!’ yes. That’s exactly how she screamed. She’s seriously MAD! Haha.
last logged in- 1:15:00 AM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!