Once again taking a break. This time from studying maths. Studied 2 chapters of Chinese this morning. Obviously I don’t feel ready for Chinese. I never will be actually. I took people’s advice and memorized my zao ju. But I’ll probably forget everything during the exam. Haish. Never mind. At least I know that I tried my best right? Hmm. I haven’t really started on literature. I feel I’m quite dead but I’ll just take things as it goes. Quite worried about maths cusp everyone is like so freaked out by the degree 9 paper. Haven’t really heard any rumours about the ‘hardness’ of science paper. Hopefully it’ll be ok standard. Cause I know maths is already going to be a killer. Must go practice. Famous quote by yaya: ‘practice practice practice!’
Jessea is out?! I almost cried kaes. I know I’m mad but I really love her. She’s such an inspirational performer. But even though how many million people sign the petition to bring her back, it’ll obviously be useless. How can she come back when she’s already out? Haish. I just hope that Singapore will vote wisely. They are spending their money on people who seriously cant sing. Haish.
Went for science tuition just now. Ms lim’s standard for us which is A1-B3 is really very high. I don’t think I’ll even get a B4. how to face her if I get lower then B3! But I’ve really been studying science. Just that I’m not exam smart. Panic when the form of question changes and all. Never mind. Will just do my very best. Anyway, went to charlene’s house after that. Her mum is so nice! Her dad too. The first thing her mum said was ‘charlene! Your friend taller then you is it?!’ her tone made her sound like she’s super shocked that there’s someone actually taller then Charlene. I wanted to tell her I’m obviously taller but decided to be nice and say same height. (which is actually true unless either one of us grew since june holidays) then I stood beside her and her mum said that I was taller. Mwahaha! Charlene was obviously jealous. She just doesn’t want to admit. Haha. But don’t feel I’m growing anymore. Haish. Xandox’s height quite nice. For a shooter. I was charlene’s tutor for the day. Taught her physics (which I totally love! I know I’m mad.) I think I explained very fast then she couldn’t catch up. Heh. Sorry Charlene! Decided to go to her house to study tomorrow after school. But I think must charge her. Can’t let her cheat me. Heh.
I love BEP! –let’s get retarded!-
I feel so bad ignoring you. But I just don’t feel comfortable talking to you nowadays. Just don’t bother about me anymore. You’ll just make me feel even worse.
last logged in- 7:50:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!