Shall update about the netball instructors course. It was great! Glad I went with Jan because she’s a good partner. Anything I don’t know I’ll just go to her. Haha. Ms Alice was our instructor. 1st hour plus we just did loads of boring theory stuff about being a netball instructor n all. After the theory was more fun. Heh. We did practical stuff. Its basically like training only thing we get loads of pointers to note in every drill we do because we must note the different points when we coach. Jan and me concluded that being a coach totally rocks and we are definitely looking forward to coaching whether the sec1s all the recreation team (if there is) next year I guess. If was quite weird because every school sent 2 people to the course so everyone was there in pairs. Heh. Quite cute. Jan and me were being evil commenting on almost every school. Shall not post our comments here just in case some of them HAPPEN to drop by here. Heh. Got to know May and Delia from crescent girls’. May’s a butch and she totally reminded me and Jan of jodinette! The way she talked. The way she laughed. All sounded like jodinette. Haha. But jodinette prettier than may. Haha. And both of them said Jan and me reminded me of their friends so we decided to bring our yearbooks to show each other the next week. (There are 2 sessions.) The next week was here.
I arrived late because I rushed down from school from the dumb Chinese listening comprehension, which was horrible! I was quite dumb because I didn’t know that we were having our listening compre in the hall until I saw everyone taking out their pencil cases. Haha. Blur me. It was quite scary taking the same test with the sec3s. Its like psychologically you’ll think that its harder and all but actually we are all the same standard. Heh. Before the test began tan kk talked loads and loads of crap until I wanted to go up and stick the mike into her mouth. I was like SO nervous and there she was talking non-stop. The amplifier was right in front of me some more. Her voice was blaring into my ears. Argh. Finally! At 7.40am it started. I was so worried when they didn’t repeat the passage a second time and I wanted to just give up and cross all the options anyhow-ly. Then after all 4 passages were read then they come and repeat 2nd time. So dumb! I didn’t really read the questions beforehand so I predict I’ll do very badly. HAISH. Its CHINESE> what can I do.
And so I rushed down to CCAB but the course just started so I didn’t miss out anything. PHEW! It was a new instructor. Ms hai nee. (High knee? Heh.) She’s more enthu compared to Ms Alice. We were taught how to shoot the PROPER way, which Jan is practicing so often now (FEET SHOULDER WIDTH APART!!!…) Haha. And some basic defending skills. It’s quite useful. And I realized I haven’t been shooting the wrong way after all! Haha. At the end did some theory again and clarified all the netball rules. There are altogether 11 kinds of offences in a netball game! So cool. Haha. Then we exchanged year books with may and Delia and me and Jan had a good time laughing at May’s longgg hair last time. She looks so girly! I think she looks better now. Haha. And we told May jodinette’s prettier then her then she like very jealous like that. Haha. So cute. And so the course ended. Quite excited to coach netball. Think its real fun and also a good experience. Heh.
last logged in- 11:50:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!