I thin-ed my hair today! I’m very happy with the state of my hair now. (Yes yes. I’m on hair talks again.) It’s thin now and obviously less irritating. But it’ll soon grow back its thickness. Haish. Never mind. Shall just be contented for now. I didn’t even have to comb my hair and it was just so neatly straight. My hair rocks! Haha. Fine. Shall get some sleep. 3hours of tuition tomorrow with miss lim. Finally! Tuition! I’ll feel less stupid. (Right spermy?) I’m prepared to copy loads and loads of notes tomorrow and increase the sciency knowledge in my brain. Haha. I feel like changing my layout back to the black one again. Don’t really like this one. Most likely I will. Maybe tomorrow. I updated all and I mean ALL my links today. I went to every single person’s link in my blog and updated whether they moved or not so it’s all pretty done I guess. If there are still any mistakes please tell me. Heh. PESS’s coming.. can’t help but feel real excited. But I just want cca to stop now so I can just mug my life away. Finals are coming. All the best to everyone. Enjoy mugging! Just as much as I enjoy shooting.
last logged in- 10:22:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!