Haven been updating for quite long because my blogger entry pg got prob. But never mind..
Let me update a little about pesta sukan. D carnival wasn’t finished on d first day because it rained halfway (repeat of daisy tan carnival) so had to cont’d 2 wks aft cause d next wk clubs playing. 1st day the whole team played well. We lost to damai (again!) but still got in2 2nd round. Yayy! The other team didn’t get in but they really played well especially dhars. She played WA! Haha. So cartoon. Fizah sprained her ankle. Ouch! Poor gal. It was quite swollen. N some people was obviously not playing her best cause of some dumb reason. Haish. So it rained n I stayed at knc for a while b4 going to kovan for shuying’s birthday party. Let me side track a little n talk about her wonderful party. Firstly, her house is like woah! very big n nice. Her room is another woah! Messy and big full of stuff toys. Haha. Her bed was SO inviting. Looks so comfy plus all the soft toys at the end. Haha. Don’t know if she even has the space to sleep. Heh. Den got one sofa is just meant to put a whole mountain pile of soft toys AGN! Now I know what NOT to get for her birthday next year. Haha. She has 4 dogs. 2 big 2 small. the 2 small dogs were fighting with other very fiercely and scared all of us. Heh. The food served in buffet style was mostly Japanese food so I didn’t really eat much. But the nicest thing was that she had 3 chefs! That’s how rich ms shuying is. Heh. 1 chef was making crepes. The other 2 is laksa n satay. D laksa n satay was so nice! At the end I wanted to bring d 2 chefs home. Haha. Piggy me. Anyway, back to pesta sukan 2nd day. I entered knc feeling super nervous. I don’t know why. Even though I was just there early to umpire for d juniors. I couldn’t help feeling nervous when I saw the people playing. 2nd round was going to be a lot tougher. I umpired SHSS vs. SJI. SHSS had millions of offences but me being the blindest umpire in the world I didn’t see until I realized after a while which was too late. Then because of my blind umpiring they lost. felt so super guilty after that cause I really liked the way SJI played. Then Jan was umpiring her game which is SJI vs. sum school I 4got what. I told her to be a little bias. Oops! But she wasn’t too bias because SJI didn’t really commit a lot of offences. Heh. Juniors didn’t get in2 2nd round but they played much better than d first day of PS. It was our turn next. Nad told me n Jan that rt was coming and he was wearing a red shirt. Den she told us he was trying to be shy and was hiding somewhere so that we wont see him so I didn’t really bother to look around. Was more nervous about the games. Our first game was against SHSS. We played d most horrible game. Noraida was super angry wf us. I played horribly. Suddenly all my shots just wouldn’t get in. noraida gave us a big scolding and told us to play well the next game if not we might as well go home. We drawed with SHSS but it was because I made the dumbest mistake of my life during the end of the game. (don’t wish to elaborate on my dumb mistake) I felt so guilty that I let the whole team down with my dumb mistake n lousy shooting. The whole team was so sad that we all just sat down and kept quiet. I was thinking through the whole game n went to practice my shots. Then I saw this guy outside at the car park wearing a RED shirt. Who else can it be other den Mr. china man rt! Haha. Den I went to tell Jan blah blah. Den next few games he n his fren yl stood at d side to watch us play. Den after the game both of them will go back to the carpark and sit. Nad said rt said that to avoid us so that we wont see them. They think we blind is it? Not as if they very short or what so unnoticeable. Rt was wearing his bright red shirt some more. Haha. But we didn’t bother about them and just continued to play. My shots were very terrible throughout. Duno what’s wrong also. Shannon played very well with all the interceptions and all. Was super pissed with some one because of her lousy attitude. Jocey’s shots were also not consistent compared to other times when it just goes in beautifully. So both of us spend most of our free time shooting with jod. Den jod developed this theory tt when we shoot we must not care about anything else except the Pole, the Ball and ourselves. N she said that we must constantly remind ourselves of this when we shoot. (what a dumb theory!) so I just acted as if I loved that theory n so came up with PBY. So every time I shoot I’ll say PBY and it’ll get in. and stupid jod thought it really worked and was smiling away feeling so proud of herself. Haha. Then the last game against tanglin I think. Everyone don’t know how come was playing with this big smile on their faces. (ok. Fine. Maybe only me) because my shots were suddenly going in! was so happy and at that moment really felt like I really ENJOYED SHOOTIN! (my theory!) den rt said he was impressed that I got in the 3-pointer shot. (a true basketballer huh.) he meant far shot. Heh. We lost to clementi town (who’s chao gd liked what noraida said during the 1st day of ps) n GMSS. We didn’t get in2 d next round cause we lost too many games. But noraida said we played much better. Then she gave us our final briefing, which was super cartoon. She was commenting about the shooters. Saying that we must ENJOY SHOOTING. That everyone wants to be a shooter but it’s just that REAL shooters ENJOY seeing the shot go in while ASPIRING shooters (she specifically named CHARLENE!) just enjoy shooting for the fun of it. Heh. I was laughing away with Renée telling her that my theory (ENJOY SHOOTING!) is actually a fact even said by noraida. Haha. So cartoon. So we stayed back ROTTING at knc. Watched d finals. Damai vs. I cant rmb hu. Damai won quite tycoly. Sorry lah. not as if I really liked their team. N bok suddenly became super nice n friendly after dumb won. What crap.
last logged in- 2:02:00 PM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!