First day of T4. Didn’t really feel like first day to me. Seems like I just came back from a weekend as per normal. Some happy stuff happened. Some pai seh stuff happened. Some sad stuff happened. Quite mixed feelings today. Haha.
Lets talk about progress report first. I was super nervous as I already knew that I failed 4subjects so I sort of expected to fail my average. And so I got back and I failed Chinese, science, maths and dumb ART! Guess how much I got for history! Guess guess guess!!! 97.3!!! I’m not trying to hao lian here just that I seldom get such good marks so I cant help but feel VERY happy. Haha haha. So was laughing away during class and recess game. Everyone was jealous and hates me obviously. Hahaha. But I confirm will do badly for history tests so never mind. Just let me be happy FOR NOW. Hahhahahaa.
last logged in- 1:11:00 AM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!