juz found out tt tm is a christian now!!! on 13april 1 day aft my bdae! woohoo! i'm so happy for her! she's real happy too. she told me tt its d best decision she's ever made! i'm so happy for her!!! still rem d 1st tym i brought her to church. wasnt really TT cloz to her so was quite worried tt she wun lyk d svc n all. but it turned out well n she njoyed hrself alot. but she still wasnt sure if she wanted to be a christian or not. but i noe nw tt she really luvs God n is really chasin aft him! she even ask me to sen her christian songs cuz she wana listen. i'm so grtly touched by God's grace. another person is bren! still rem last tym she quite aganist christianity cuz of her mum but she n her mum r not so passionate abt God too! i'm so proud of all of dem!!! nth can express my happiness nw. to c ppl so passionate abt God really brins me dwn to my knees.
God is great!
Sing his praise!
All the earth!
All the heavens!
And your name!
Will be praised!
Through all the earth!
tis sets me tinkin too. shudnt i b lyk tt? bein so passionate abt God too? tink i'm bein too slack in my spritual walk wf God. tekin it for granted cuz i was born in2 christian family. lyk wat ppl always say. if born wf christian parents children will CONFIRM b christian oso. but i dun wana b a christian juz cuz my parents r! i wana b a christian cuz i truly luv God!
tis song has grtly impacted my life. i wana share it wf all christians out dere too! (especially to tm n bren!)
Running After You
by Planet Shakers
Your Word is a light unto my path
Your Love guides me through my darkest night
And even though sometimes Your ways
I cannot understand
I’ll never walk away because my future’s
In Your hands
I don’t care what people will say
I’m running after You
I won’t turn back and go their way
Coz I’m running after You
Yeah I’m running after You
I’m running after You
(I will run to You)
I don’t care what people will say
I’m running after You
I won’t turn back and go their way
Coz I’m running after You
Don’t matter what may come my way
I’m running after you
It’s You I’m following today
I’m running after You
I’m running after You
last logged in- 1:15:00 AM :)
Great is the Lord, God Almighty!